Battle of Robots 4 contest - let robots win prizes for you!
Hello friends traders!
I am pleased to announce that a new, fourth round of the popular contest is starting Battle of the Robots. What is the secret of his popularity? The fact that you only need a demo account and a trading adviser to participate. They launched the robot - and after 2 weeks they received a prize if he bargained well. You don’t need to do anything else yourself)
If you have long wanted to try trading robots - this is a great time to do it without risk, and if successful, also get prizes.
What is the competition?
The competition is held in conjunction with Amarkets.
The essence of the "Battle of Robots" competition is in trading robots. You open a demo account (via a special link below), install an adviser (one or several) on it and turn on the robot. Advisers can be absolutely anything - written by you personally, downloaded from this or any other site. Your business.
But the robot must trade. Otherwise, the whole essence of the competition is lost. Demo graals will be banned hard. (If someone does not know, there are varieties of advisers that trade on the demo for a plus, but in real life they pour. Such robots were created for sale to gullible Pinocchio.)
Will there be prizes?
Of course they will. As always in our contests, prizes are cash. They will be credited to your trading account and you can withdraw them at any time. No tricky schemes a la "money is only for trading, it is impossible to withdraw ", all honestly.
- 1st place - $ 300
- 2nd place - $ 200
- 3rd place - $ 150
- 4th place - $ 100
- 5th place - $ 75
- from 6 to 10 place - 50 $
Also, ALL winners will get nice little things from Amarkets:
1st place - polo;
Well, all the winners will receive pens and a special “barrel of oil” to relieve stress 🙂
And the 1st place winner will receive a small copy of the legendary Wall Street Bull! Bull brings good luck and profit in trading 😉
To participate in the competition you need BEFORE September 30 (inclusive) register your contest account (see conditions below). The contest itself will be held from October 1 to October 12. Those. You will have 2 weeks to trade on the competitive account. The results of the competition will be announced within a week after the end of the competition.
Competition rules - read carefully!
To participate in the Battle of Robots contest, you need:
- Register on the AMarkets website and open a $ 1000 demo account (any type of account)
- Create monitoring for this account on Myfxbook.com -> see the instructions for creating monitoring. All trading account data in monitoring should be open!
Please note that in order to make myfxbook monitoring public, additional steps are now required. All of them are described in the instructions at the link above in the section "How to make your account public".
- Send your name, number and password (invest or trading) to the account and a link to monitor myfxbook by email:
- In the subject line indicate "Battle of robots».
- Since October 1 to October 12 make transactions in your account, observing the restrictions (below).
- Only 1 account is accepted from one person for the contest.
- Until October 1, open positions on the contest account prohibited.
- You can trade on any instruments
- For trading, you can use any advisers. Opening deals manually is prohibited;
- The size of each order is any
- By the end of the 2nd trading week (October 12th) all transactions on the competitive account must be closed. An open position also includes undeleted pending orders.
- The use of high-frequency scalpers, arbitrageurs and other demo tricks is prohibited;
- A participant who has completed less than 5 operations on his account during the competition, or has violated any other of the above restrictions, will be disqualified.
- There are no restrictions on take and stop
- Also, those who will not send or send incorrect links to myfxbook will be disqualified
- If a large number of transactions is detected lasting less than 3 minutes, with Take Profit and Stop Loss levels of several points, the participant will be disqualified.
- I accidentally opened a position ahead of time !! Am I expelled ???
Yes, excluded. Rules and rules.
- And what leverage to choose?
- And how do I know if I participate in the competition? Will I receive a confirmation?
- Can I close positions manually?
Can. But you cannot open positions manually.
- And how do you know that the robot was trading, and not me manually?
Magic number. Well, the broker will automatically check the orders when calculating the results.
- Where to ask a question?
Nimerenko Andrey Andreevich
Okhramets Evgeny Yuryevich
Savchuk Dmitry Evgenevich
Shaykhutdinov Albert Ribilyevich
Devyatko Dmitry Sergeevich
Bessarabov Pavel Evgenievich
Tishkov Andrey Nikolaevich
Ivanov Vyacheslav Vasilievich
Buguk Natalya Mikhailovna